We are proud to announce the integration of booknbook with Bacco Epos System.
booknbook is now integrated with the one of the main Italian Epos Systems, which is specialised in the hospitality industry (restaurants, pubs, pizzeria, bars, fast-food…).
The integration of our Restaurant Booking System with Bacco Epos Software is convenient and time-efficient and above all, it makes the daily organisation of work much easier.
Bacco’s customers have now many advantages:
- restaurateurs can now see all bookings coming from the restaurant website directly on the Bacco Epos System
- restaurateurs can understand where their bookings come from (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps…) in order to manage the marketing budget in a better way.
- restaurateurs can match guests and tables from the Epos System. This is very convenient for restaurants, especially when doing the receipts.
- restaurateurs don’t need to be at the restaurant to manage the customers booking. Digital and phone reservations can be noted everywhere just by accessing booknbook and are then transferred directly to the epos system. This solution discourages confusion, decreases the number of phone calls among the restaurant staff and allows restaurateurs to manage their business more independently, even when they are not at work
- by using booknbook, Bacco’s clients can increase the customers’ booking which come from their business website
In the nearest future, this integration will also lead to the access of the customer bills from the Epos System and the measurement of the ROI.
Just a quick reminder of
What booknbook is
booknbook is a new time-efficient and user-friendly Restaurant Booking System, tracking the source of the customers’ booking and their behaviour and allowing restaurateurs to manage many applications from one tool.
Our White Label Solution allows restaurateurs to know where the customers’ booking come from (each channel), to understand the customers’ behaviour and to manage the marketing budget in a better way.
What Bacco is
Bacco is a Restaurant Epos System, which has been on the market for 30 years.
It is specialised in the hospitality industry (restaurants, pubs, pizzeria, bars, fast-food…). Touch-screen technology and user-friendly solution are its main characteristics.
Bacco has belonged to Dylog (www.dylog.it), one of the most important Italian software houses, since 2013. Dylog also manages Buffetti (www.buffetti.it), a leader in Italy in the industry of office products and services.
Bacco’s software is available in 8 languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Croatian and Romanian.
For more information, visit Bacco Official Website.